An online event featuring new speakers from around the world!
August 12th, 2020 from 5pm – 9pm (EDT)
The Entire Global Summit runs August 10th – 15th
8 Sessions over 4 hours!
- The Power of Transformative Editing
- Start Right: A Recording Checklist from your Editor
- Communicating with Podcasters and Managing their Shows
- Building Trust with Your Audience Through Podcast Editing
- To Umm or Not to Umm: Preserving Authenticity for Podcast Editors
- Podcast Service Business Models
- Edit Faster by Building Systems and Processes
- How to Use Plugins to Automate and Improve Your Sound Quality
Now for some of the legacy information about the first Podcast Editors Conference held in Orlando on March 6th, 2020
PEC is a strong community of Podcast Editors…
and now it’s a CONFERENCE!
This is THE conference for podcast editors who want to grow a business larger than themselves.
Spend one day learning from those who have made audio editing their career – so you can too.
March 6, 2020 at the Orlando World Center Marriott
Is this Conference for you?
#PEC2020 is for the person who wants to grow their audio post-production business into their full-time career. It’s also for the person who is getting assistance by contracting out some of the work, but they need it to eclipse a certain gross revenue in order to reach the next plateau.
If you are serious about audio post-production becoming what you are known for, the #PEC2020 will give you the tools to round-out the rough edges and prepare you to take the leap.
We realize this sounds sensational, but where else can you learn from some of the best in the industry who have done it already?
The business of podcast post-production includes:
- Branding your business
- Marketing yourself or your business
- Instituting processes and systems in your business
- How to find the right clients – and fire the wrong ones
- Offering the right kinds of services (other than just editing)
- Pricing your services properly so you earn more than $30 an hour
- Offering customer service that makes your clients brag about you
- When you should hire help
#PEC2020 is the place to learn all of the above in one jam-packed day of sessions with peers who have already mastered it. You will gain valuable insights and learn how to improve the profitability of your audio production business.
Podcast Editors Conference was made possible in part by these sponsors!